In every case where a clamping, reusable threadlocking is required, pre-coating with Tuflok® is exceptionally suitable. This means that additional security methods become superfluous. Tuflok® has proved itself successfully worldwide in the automotive, mechanical- engineering, hydraulic, window-construction and electrical-engineering industrial sectors. It can also be used where other systems fail for technical or economic reasons.
Tuflok® 180 (Blue Patch) is a vibration-reduced, partial coating of nylon, which is melted permanently onto the threaded component. This process produces exceptional vibration protection and excellent torque stability in all applications. Tuflok® is ideally suited for applications where continuous adjustments are necessary.
Tuflok® 360 is applied on the entire threaded part circumference and is suitable for applications where a reusable sealing against liquid or gas is required. You can find the same specifications here as in case of Tuflok 180 (Blue Patch).
• High protection effect
• Vibration-resistant in every position, also particularly suited as an adjusting screw.
• Seals against gases and liquids in case of all-round coating
• Replaces secondary securing elements (washers etc.), which are often forgotten during installation or which get lost
• Reusable repeatedly
• No hardening time; can be loaded immediately
• Suitable for all metallic materials and rustproof steels, aluminum and brass
This installation of the pre-applied bolts can be implemented by machine or manually with traditional tools. By means of a fully-automated supply system, productivity is increased.
The bolts or component parts to be coated should be oil- free and grease-free as far as possible. It is not required as mandatory, however, torque values are reduced as a result.